At Northpoint, recently most of our work supporting the Barbados Government has centered around helping deliver key new services and support infrastructure during the COVID-19 pandemic. We supported both the Ministry of Health and Wellness as well as the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc responsively and innovatively through the most intense phases of the pandemic and helped them achieve key public health and tourism objectives respectively.
The Hospitality Industry is one of the most significant revenue generating sectors in the Caribbean region. Some territories depend substantially on foreign exchange and investment from this service sector to ensure that they are able to maintain and improve their economic position. Sun, Sand and Sea have been the draw of the conventional tourist to the Caribbean shores for decades. However competition is stiff from other tropical markets so innovation is key to ensuring that the Caribbean nations are able to maintain their competitive edge. Technology is the perfect enabler for that.
We recognise that ICT in the Hospitality Industry is becoming increasingly critical. Our tailor made solutions and services like IPTV and in-room Wireless provide the needed value add and differentiated services for hotel guests.
Many companies today are asked to do more with less in the face of increased financial and regulatory scrutiny, while managing the relentless complexities of emerging or disruptive technologies. Growth and expansion, new lines of business, various channels, and rapidly requirements add to the challenge of aligning strategy with ICT architectures.
Expert guidance from our experienced ICT practitioners can help you make the right technology decisions and mitigate business risks to turn your corporate vision and strategy into operational reality.
Our Telecommunications experts have worked with major Telecommunication Service Providers in following areas:
- Project Engineering and Design: We specialize in Fiber to the Home (FTTH) and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) solutions, ensuring seamless integration and high-quality performance.
- Project Management: Our meticulous approach to project management ensures timely and efficient execution, delivering results that exceed expectations.
- Network Installation: Our experienced technicians provide expert network installation services, ensuring smooth and reliable connectivity.
- Systems Integration Management: We bring together disparate systems, creating unified and efficient telecommunication networks.
- Managed Services: We offer round-the-clock support through our Managed LAN and Managed Firewall services, ensuring your systems remain secure and operational.
- Resourcing Solutions: Our tailored resourcing solutions guarantee you have access to the right expertise when you need it.
This Sector is a key growth area for all countries in the Caribbean Region as networks are being modernized and grown and new features and functionality are being deployed at a rapid rate. We are fortunate to have been at the forefront of new-to-the-region implementations and look forward to supporting the steady transformation of the telecoms space.